Sunday 18 August 2013

Science

To tell you the truth, I don't love science, but I don't hate it. As any other subject their are things I like about it, like labs and experiments and things I dislike, for example tests or pop quizzes. I actually don't know how to make it better, since I am not the teacher I don't exactly know what do we have to learn in chemistry, but an idea could be to make the class activities more fun. Even though I just started school, on my first week I got a feeling that this year's chemistry will be a good one, not only because the teacher is really nice but because so far I haven't been bored in any of the classes. To make this year successful I am definitely going to study a lot for the tests, put attention on class, so on the midterms and finals I get a good grade. Another thing to make this year a prosperous one, I will absolutely follow the class rules specially the ones regarding safety.

 Safety is very important in a chemistry lab, because it is precaution for any accident that might happen if people are not told before hand. Some of the safety las rules I learned were to always use goggles to avoid getting  chemicals or substances in your eyes, and in case something did get in your eyes, we now know there is a kind of a sink where a spurt of water comes out directly to your eyes where you can clean your eyes for at least 15 minutes. Another rule is to where ponytails, closed toe shoes and no shorts or skirts allowed. Overall if I follow the rules, put attention on class and study, this year will definitely be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the importance of lab safety.

    ReplyDelete